Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

H-a-double-L-O-double-U-double-E-N

I went the easy route this Halloween and will be using a clearance costume we found at the end of last year instead of sewing my own. But today I came across a great gallery of handmade gnomes if anyone out there is wanting to make their own.

Here is my little garden gnome. I need to sell this photo to an ad agency I think.

Maybe he can sell travel insurance or something.

The upside of having a kid who drools like Niagara Falls is that he is so used to wearing a bib, he doesn't even think anything of wearing a beard. : )

4 comments:

Bows and Anchors said...

Those other gnomes have nothing on your little guy... too cute. :)

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar said...

Awww! He looks so cute in it and it looks like it fits him really well.

Eva said...

WOW so cute! what a great original idea

Once Thoughts said...

The commercial!!