Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Latvian Cheese Party!

So I've done some Fall cleaning around here and spruced up the look of the blog. I've just discovered that I can see statistics of who looks at my blog. Did you know that someone from Latvia viewed my page three times? And 49% of you browse my blog using Safari? Intriguing!!

One of my favorite contemporary artists is an awesome lady named Miranda July. In her movie Me and You and Everyone We Know she portrays an artist who is attempting to get her work into a galley. She doesn't expect the curators to watch her entire audition video. At the end of the tape she implores the curator to call the number she has written on a card, say "macaroni," and then hang up. If she gets the macaroni call then she will know that they have at least watched her entire video.

So in honor of my new layout,  Miranda July, and my one reader in Latvia... I ask any and all people reading this post to leave me a comment (it can be anonymous! ). Yes, that means you Mr.Closeted- Mommy-Blog-Reading guy in Ohio. In your comment simply state your favorite type of cheese. 

If you don't, my statistics page will still inform me of your presence. So there. 

16 comments:

Yellowbird said...

(Ok, I'll go first so it isn't awkward for the rest of you.)

Colby Jack.

Becca said...

UGH. Only ONE kind?

Gruyere. No, Gouda. No, Gruyere.

Eve said...

I love you and your *new* blog! And I love New Zealand Grass Fed Cheddar.

Ali said...

All Kinds! Love it all!!!! I can eat it forever too!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEESE!!!!!

Sara said...

I love string cheese! YUM

RaT Babies said...

Edam.

Eve: I must see a picture of the packaging of said "NZ grass fed cheddar"

Anonymous said...

String cheese.

Leslie said...

I just love cheese! My current obsession is Tillamook smoked cheddar. :)

Bows and Anchors said...

Nacho Cheese!!

April said...

Provolone.. :)

Cristina said...

Gruyere. Definitely. Beautiful blog!

D'ara said...

Can't pick one. Gruyere, Gouda, smoked cheddar......Havarti?? I just can't decide and you've made me hungry....must forage for cheese..........

The Carpenter's Wife said...

goat cheese...so good and doesn't upset my stomach :)

The Carpenter's Wife said...

goat cheese :)
(amberlee)

Anonymous said...

I read this!

-Janine

Once Thoughts said...

Munster