Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

6 months, 1 week, 4 days



... is how long I have until graduation! After that I will officially be a part of the "college educated" crowd. Until then, almost every night my 9 pm - midnight shift is filled with homework. EXCEPT Tuesday nights! Lovely, glorious Tuesdays. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. The way my school schedule works, all of my work is due on Monday nights. My "summer vacation" starts on Monday nights at midnight and extends until Tuesday night. Oh man, do I ever live-it-up on Tuesdays. Sometimes I just throw trash at a yellow "no school today?" sign. Sometimes I go on a walk.  Sometimes I go shopping! And when I'm really feeling crazy I hit up my local library's adult fiction section. Can you imagine that much insanity in one location? In all actuality, I typically just catch up on my Hulu shows.
I would love to blog more but it makes me feel educationally guilty when I spend time on Blogger instead of reading my textbooks. But, since I am unchained from any school related work on Tuesdays I will henceforth make a pact with myself (and you, my five readers) to post at least one entry every Tuesday.

Let the wild rumpus begin!

No comments: