Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Busy Bees

We've been busy lately. I've been finishing up a very challenging course at school. To channel my negative energy I've been doing tons of small projects all around the house. I've only managed to finish one of them... oops. But the distractions have taken my stress level down a ton. I was very inspired by this wall. 
 I found some great small frames at a church thrift shop...


And now I have a start to my fun wall. I want to keep adding to it.


Lex has been a little sick with an upper respiratory infection while also cutting his first two teeth. It's been a little tiring but so exciting at the same time. Since his last doctor's appointment we have been starting a ton of new baby foods. So far he loves them all. He also started pulling himself to standing on the furniture and he is now crawling (only backwards!). March was such a busy month.

We've also been enjoying the spring weather so much. We've been hitting the walking trail almost every day. It's been warm enough for baby rompers! Hopefully in the next week I can finish up my bookcase project and the dress I'm sewing.

No comments: