Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sleepytime Cruise 2010

So maybe we were slightly behind the curve on the whole "the forth night of CIO is amazing" thing. But for us night eight felt like this:

Yes, it felt like being on a cruise weighing 15 lbs less then I currently do.  : )

But I think that someday when I get eight hours straight it will feel like eating bubblegum icecream on an island in the middle of the summer with my lovie. I can't wait for that feeling. It really is amazing to me how much I took sleep for granted before I was a parent.


But I have to say that I'm SO proud of my baby-boy. A week ago I never would have thought that he could make it through the entire night… alone… without eating. But he can! And that also means he is getting slightly older and slightly more independent. And that pulls on my heartstrings just a tad.

No comments: