Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow Day

Growing up my favorite book was about a snow day where the kids realize that Daddy is stuck at home with them. Maybe it was my secret dream. My mom ran an in-home daycare so we were with her a lot. It was always so exciting when Dad got home from work. Today I'm enjoying the frozen tundra lifestyle with my very own snow day.

So far I've enjoyed:
  • chips and salsa in bed for breakfast
  • black & white Netflix movies
  • sleeping in until 10
  • basking in the warmth of the space heater
  • online shopping
  • Skype
  • coffee
  • baby smiles with the pacifier still intact
Ahh, I had almost forgotten how much I love snow days. I think California could really benefit from a few days where everyone had to slow down, stay home, and snuggle up.


No comments: